Notification Box is a social proof WordPress plugin that helps increase website’s conversion rates. If you’re looking for a way to boost your website’s credibility and social proof, look no further than the Notification box plugin. With this handy tool, you can easily add notifications of recent customer activity to your site. This is a great way to show potential customers that your business is active and thriving. Plus, it’s a great way to encourage repeat business from satisfied customers.
The benefits of using Notification Box are:
- Keep visitors engaged and decrease the Bounce Rate on your site
- Display posts (custom posts too now) and pages visitors have viewed
- Display what other visitors have viewed or products they are thinking of purchasing (requires WooCommece)
- Create rules where to display the Notification Box
- Display BuddyPress activity log
- Limitless possibilities by including shortcodes in the Custom Notifications
Some of the features of the Notification Box WordPress plugin are:
- Menu location on the main side panel
- Display notification messages based on custom post types
- Display notification messages based on rules
- Hide show Time within the notification box
- Ability to export, import, clear settings
- Ability to clear logs
- Supports additional Extension Plugins – click here to see a list
- Customizable floating pop up notification that displays recent visits to your pages or posts or even products (requires WooCommerce).
- Display the following information in a Notification Box: Custom Message, Title, Thumbnail Image and how long ago the page/post, product was viewed or clicked
- Display a custom message, image, featured product, shortcode or anything else you can think of.
- The custom message has its own timer settings of when to display and for how long.
- Ability to change colour of the sidebar using a colour picker or leave it to the default to match your existing theme
- Ability to enter the size (width and height of the notification box)
- Supports Woocommerce pages and can track/display when a product was added to the cart. Also works with affiliate links.
- Supports BuddyPress to display the latest activity logs.
- Settings to change when the notification box appears. Option to set the first notification so that it appears quicker than the others. This is to catch the reader’s attention.
- Subtle and elegant fade in/out effect for each notification box.
- Ability to set how long the notification is displayed (in seconds).
- Includes a logging feature to display the number of times a page/post/product has been viewed.
- Ability to set how long to keep the logging information.
- For products in WooCommerce, it also detects how many times the add to cart or buy now button was clicked.
- Can be positioned be located on the bottom left or right-hand corner.
- The size and look of the notification box can be changed via the admin interface.
- We have set the system not to display the first 60 seconds of visits (your own visits)
Here’s a list of articles I’ve written regarding this tool:
- License For 1 Website
- Unlimited number of websites
- This lifetime deal package includes the following:
- Agency License – install on unlimited websites including your clients ($230)
- All existing and future extensions
- Notification Box Newsletter extension ($29)
- Notification Box Cookie Close extension ($19)
If this article helped you in any way and you want to show your appreciation, I am more than happy to receive donations through PayPal. This will help me maintain and improve this website so I can help more people out there. Thank you for your help.