Another car problem today. I couldn’t turn the car keys in the ignition, it was like stuck to the O position. After some research. the symptoms were related to the ignition barrel. Some of the articles suggested to replace the barrel and it required the removal of certain panels near the steering wheel but I needed a quick fix. So I used a mallet and gently hit the key whilst it was in the ignition. This temporarily fixed the issue and I’m sure the problem hasn’t gone away. Also, the trick was to push the key in the opposite direction and then jiggle it to the I position.
Below is a summary of today’s main activities, tasks and accomplishments:
- Exchanged money for Chinese New Year red packets. A CNY tradition is for married couples to give out red packets to children – this is to signify fortune
- Fixed up a few issues on an upcoming website
- Made an international payment to one of our software partners. The worst part of many any international payments is the currency conversion from AU to US. We use OFX (previously known as Oz Forex) for all of our international transfers.
Today, I did a fitness workout which consistent of the below exercises:
- Rowing – 500m, 5 burpee pullups, 500m, 5 burpee pullups, 500m, 5 burpee pullups
- Machine Tricep Extensions – 10x 20kg, 10x 25kg, 10x30kg
- 10 Leg raises, 10 dips, 10 leg raises, 10 pull ups short, 10 dips, 5 pull ups, 10 push ups
- Running 1km 5:01 @ 12km/h for 4 minutes and 14km/h for 1 minute
2x Slices of toast and Peanut butter
4x Slices of toast and Peanut butter
Rice with vegetables
THE BIG SHORT – I watched the movie called THE BIG SHORT and it highlighted some of the reasons why there was a housing bubble crash and financial crisis in the US and it explained some of the terms used in the housing financial market such as CDO and Synthetic CDO’s. I’m not into shares but for those of you who want to understand these two terms further then watch the movie.
If this article helped you in any way and you want to show your appreciation, I am more than happy to receive donations through PayPal. This will help me maintain and improve this website so I can help more people out there. Thank you for your help.
HELP OTHERS AND SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LEAVE A COMMENT
I am an entrepreneur based in Sydney Australia. I was born in Vietnam, grew up in Italy and currently residing in Australia. I started my first business venture Advertise Me from a random idea and have never looked back since. My passion is in the digital space, affiliate marketing, fitness and I launched several digital products. You will find these on the portfolio page.
I’ve decided to change from a Vegetarian to a Vegan diet and started a website called Veggie Meals.
I started this blog so I could leave a digital footprint of my random thoughts, ideas and life in general.
If any of the articles helped you in any way, please donate. Thank you for your help.
Affiliate Compensated: there are some articles with links to products or services that I may receive a commission.