Played Grand Turismo 5 on the PS3 today. It’s been a while since I played games and it’s quite addictive. I spent about 3-4 hour just trying to unlock cars.
Below is a summary of today’s main activities, tasks and accomplishments:
- Started playing around with a video editing tool to create a new video for my YouTube channel
Today, I did a fitness workout which consistent of the below exercises:
- Circuit – Battle Rope, Farmer Walks, Thrusters, kettle bells, Tyre Hammers (timer was farmer walks)
- 50x Burpees, 50x Lunge Jumps, 50x push ups, 50 frog jumps
- 10x 20 kg, 20x 10 kg, 10x 20 kg, 20x 10kg shoulder presses
- 10x 20 kg, 15x 10 kg, 10x 20 kg, 15x 10kg shoulder presses
- 10x 20 kg, 15x 10 kg, 10x 20 kg, 15x 10kg rows
- 10x 10kg, 10x 10kg, 10x 10kg curls
- Rowing 500m, 10x diamond pushups, rowing 500m, 10x diamond pushups, rowing 500m, 10x diamond pushups, rowing 500m, 10x diamond pushups
- 10x 20 pounds each arm seated shoulder press x 3
- 10 pulls ups
- 10x 10 pounds, 10x 13 pounds, 10x 17 pounds, 10x 10 pounds cross pulls cables
- 10x 10 pounds, 10x 13 pounds, 10x 17 pounds,10x 20 pounds shoulder cross cables
- 10x 20 pounds, 10x 23 pounds, 10x 27 pounds,10x 30 pounds back pulls cables
- 15 straight leg raises, 10 dips, 10 pull ups, 15 dips, 10 dips, 10 wide pull ups
Bread with vegetarian ham and cucumber
Rice, vegatables, tofu, mushroom
Time to play
I am an entrepreneur based in Sydney Australia. I was born in Vietnam, grew up in Italy and currently residing in Australia. I started my first business venture Advertise Me from a random idea and have never looked back since. My passion is in the digital space and I launched several digital products. You will find these on the portfolio page.
I’ve decided to change from a Vegetarian to a Vegan diet and started a website called Veggie Meals.
I started this blog so I could leave a digital footprint of my random thoughts, ideas and life in general.