Played Grand Turismo 5 on the PS3 today. It’s been a while since I played games and it’s quite addictive. I spent about 3-4 hour just trying to unlock cars.
Below is a summary of today’s main activities, tasks and accomplishments:
- Started playing around with a video editing tool to create a new video for my YouTube channel
Today, I did a fitness workout which consistent of the below exercises:
- Circuit – Battle Rope, Farmer Walks, Thrusters, kettle bells, Tyre Hammers (timer was farmer walks)
- 50x Burpees, 50x Lunge Jumps, 50x push ups, 50 frog jumps
- 10x 20 kg, 20x 10 kg, 10x 20 kg, 20x 10kg shoulder presses
- 10x 20 kg, 15x 10 kg, 10x 20 kg, 15x 10kg shoulder presses
- 10x 20 kg, 15x 10 kg, 10x 20 kg, 15x 10kg rows
- 10x 10kg, 10x 10kg, 10x 10kg curls
- Rowing 500m, 10x diamond pushups, rowing 500m, 10x diamond pushups, rowing 500m, 10x diamond pushups, rowing 500m, 10x diamond pushups
- 10x 20 pounds each arm seated shoulder press x 3
- 10 pulls ups
- 10x 10 pounds, 10x 13 pounds, 10x 17 pounds, 10x 10 pounds cross pulls cables
- 10x 10 pounds, 10x 13 pounds, 10x 17 pounds,10x 20 pounds shoulder cross cables
- 10x 20 pounds, 10x 23 pounds, 10x 27 pounds,10x 30 pounds back pulls cables
- 15 straight leg raises, 10 dips, 10 pull ups, 15 dips, 10 dips, 10 wide pull ups
Bread with vegetarian ham and cucumber
Rice, vegatables, tofu, mushroom
Time to play
I am an entrepreneur based in Sydney Australia. I was born in Vietnam, grew up in Italy and currently residing in Australia. I started my first business venture Advertise Me from a random idea and have never looked back since. My passion is in the digital space and launched several digital products. You will find these in the portfolio page.
I’ve decided to change from a Vegetarian to a Vegan diet and started a website called Veggie Meals.
I started this blog so I could leave a digital footprint of my random thoughts, ideas and life in general.