I played around with the 360FLY 4K camera today and decided to take a few video of the kids on their scooter and bike. I also took a video of me changing the headlights on the Honda CRV 2008. It was a bit tricky. Here are the basic steps to replace the front headlights globes:
- Remove the plastic cover to access the globes. You need to twist it anti clockwise
- There is a metal clip that needs to be pushed in and then to the right-hand side. This will unclip the metal part so the globe can be pulled out
- Then remove the globe from the cable socket and replace it with the new globe but note the location of the straight section of the corner. The globe has a straight edge so you need to make sure you insert the new one in the same way otherwise it will not be securely locked. Here’s a picture I took – sorry about the bad quality.
- Once inserted just push the clip again and hook it in by pushing it to the right hand side
That’s it. Pretty simple and straight forward. Upon inspection of the old globe, it appeared to have the tip missing (it was broken).
The video that I took with the 360FLY 4K didn’t turn out well because it cut off the area at the bottom which is what I needed.
Below is a summary of today’s main activities, tasks and accomplishments:
- Created a Social Wall banner to place on the Digital Signage Blog
- Added several client logos to the Advertise Me website
- Replaced the headlight on the Honda CRV 2008 Model
- Linked the second mobile service on the Optus account. There was a special deal for the $40 a month SIM only for 12 months. It included a 25% discount and 4GB additional data which was a total of 12GB for the month. It also included unlimited calls and TXT message + 300 minutes of international calls. I previously used Skype for my international calls, so I guess now I will just use my mobile phone.
- Attached the holder for the 360FLY 4K camera on the scooter. I purchased a generic kit which was suitable for the 360FLY 4K camera.
Today, I did a fitness workout which consistent of the below exercises:
- Rowing – 500m, 40 second skipping, 500m, 40 second skipping, 500m, 40 second skipping, 500m, 40 second skipping
- Leg curls – 10x 35 kg, 10x 45 kg, 10x 55 kg
- Front leg extension – 10x 35 kg, 10x 45 kg, 10x 55 kg
- Seated Leg curl – 10x 33 kg, 10x 37, 10x 40
- Calf extension – 10x 90 pounds, 10x 140 pounds, 10x 160
- Run – 1km in 4:57 at 12km/h and 14km/h for last 1 minute
Cereal Nutri Grain – 1 bowl
1x slice of toast with peanut butter and 1 bowl of cereal
The awkwardness when trying to chase up an email. I sent an email to someone and asked them to see if they could forward it to their team… but did they?
If this article helped you in any way and you want to show your appreciation, I am more than happy to receive donations through PayPal. This will help me maintain and improve this website so I can help more people out there. Thank you for your help.
HELP OTHERS AND SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LEAVE A COMMENT
I am an entrepreneur based in Sydney Australia. I was born in Vietnam, grew up in Italy and currently residing in Australia. I started my first business venture Advertise Me from a random idea and have never looked back since. My passion is in the digital space, affiliate marketing, fitness and I launched several digital products. You will find these on the portfolio page.
I’ve decided to change from a Vegetarian to a Vegan diet and started a website called Veggie Meals.
I started this blog so I could leave a digital footprint of my random thoughts, ideas and life in general.
If any of the articles helped you in any way, please donate. Thank you for your help.
Affiliate Compensated: there are some articles with links to products or services that I may receive a commission.