I ordered a pair of shoes from the online Puma store a few days ago. They are the indoor soccer shoes called evoPOWER 4.3 Tricks IT Men’s Football Boots. I decided to buy them since they were on sale and my previous Lotto shoes were no longer wearable (part of the sole tore from the shoe). When I tried them with the knee high socks, the shoes wouldn’t fit and my heart sank. Upon further investigation, I realised I ordered a 7.5 US sized shoe instead of a 7.5 UK. For some reason, I didn’t check whether the website was using US or UK sized shoes so I contacted Puma and they advised me I needed to ship the shoes back. I kindly asked if I could exchange it at a store so I could also make sure the new sized shoes fit and they said yes. I’m planning to return it on the weekend and hopefully, the new ones will fit. So next time before I order my shoes online I should read this article: Shoe Size Guide Tips
Below is a summary of today’s main activities, tasks and accomplishments:
- Waiting for some quotes
- Fixed up a few issues with database backups. I had to delete a table before I could backup the database
After a 4 day break from exercisingToday, I did a fitness workout which consistent of the below exercises:
- Rowing – 500m, 40 second skipping, 500m, 40 second skipping, 500m, 40 second skipping, 500m, 40 second skipping
- Burpee pullups – 1,2,3,4,5,4,3,2,1
- 10x wide dips, 10x straight bar dips, 10x overhang leg raises, 10x wide dips, 10x straight bar dips, 10x overhang leg raises, 10x wide dips, 10x straight bar dips, 10x overhang leg raises
- Declined crunches – x50, x40 25 pounds, x30 35 pounds, x20 45 pounds. In between each set, 10 pushups
- 1km run in 4:57 @ 12km/h for 4min and 14km/h
Up and Go – strawberry flavour
Cereal and Soy Milk
Bread roll with cheese and Sanitarium Soy Sausage
Double Check – after ordering the wrong sized shoes, I relialised it’s always best to double check the information before hitting the submit button.
I am an entrepreneur based in Sydney Australia. I was born in Vietnam, grew up in Italy and currently residing in Australia. I started my first business venture Advertise Me from a random idea and have never looked back since. My passion is in the digital space, affiliate marketing, fitness and I launched several digital products. You will find these on the portfolio page.
I’ve decided to change from a Vegetarian to a Vegan diet and started a website called Veggie Meals.
I started this blog so I could leave a digital footprint of my random thoughts, ideas and life in general.
Affiliate Compensated: there are some articles with links to products or services that I may receive a commission.